xx facebook xx twitter xx myspace xx

xx
Hi...

did anyone missed me? I know I haven't posted for quite sometime already.. Mid year!!! Just had Physics paper today.. As I didn't take any pure subjects, I only had to take one single paper today, and finished everything at 9 a.m. Today's Physics paper was not bad.. Hmm, Was lucky that some questions came out the way I wanted it to, but some of them did not. luckily i knew how to do almost all of them and did not skip any questions though.. Haha.. Exams rock.. I guess, But only depends on the subject.. Hehe..

After eating breakfast after the paper, sat at the canteen and then went back to class to play poker... Class 3A, B and D are all having papers, for pure literature, pure geography and pure biology.. Only my class is empty.. We were playing with money, i lost 50cents, and then Mr. Singh came in with Mr. LKK walking behind. We quickly SWOOSH!! the cards on the table are all gone, and kept them in our pockets. They thought we were stealing some stuffs, THEY THOUGHT WE WERE THIEVES... But too bad! We are not!! XD

So, they looked around, saw nothing, then ordered us to leave. we left, then we went home.. Lol.. OK, end of story.. Bye.. HAPPY MID YEAR EVERYBODY!!!! XDXDXD
loves
Thursday, May 6, 2010 @10:12 PM

x profile x chit-chat x friends x credits x
The Kim Hyun Joong Style

As an adult, I rebel for a reason
It's not to be seen strong or cool, but to prove that I am right.
if you have self assurance, you should be able [to] express yourself
no matter what others say.
Even if that belief is wrong, you must understand its flaw.
That is Kim Hyun Joong style.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Slowly walking up in the bright morning sun
Lazy time in bed until it's time to get up.

The sight of the town through the open window
A step away from the hectic life is all you need to do
to have some freedom. It's so natural for me.
This moment when I recognize this. I'm filled with infinite happiness.




design&coding:
bahiyahnor

pictures:
marvie
elley