xx facebook xx twitter xx myspace xx

xx
Never updated my blog since last term before the June Holidays. More and more people are getting more and more lazy towards blogging and I am one of them. :)

On Friday, it was Jay Chou's concert in Singapore! He's holding it for 3 days, Friday to Sunday!! I'm like dieing to go, but my parents would not allow. After that, I did not managed to go. DAMN IT..

Secondary three life is tiring, homework is like a pile of newspapers. It's very irritating. Teachers' attiutude also change after the holidays, but they kept saying that we changed our attitude.. Which is, after the June holidays, our whole class became very very very quiet during lessons. Which is half good and half bad. Then Ms Liang would receive complains from the teachers, then we get more scolding from her.. Ms Liang is a pure bitch.. She's so irritating.. Anyway, it is supposed to be the teachers who changed their attitudes, not us.. How can we meet their needs? When we're noisy, we get scolded.. When we're quiet, we get scoldings to.. It's like whatever we do, we would definitely get scoldings and complains from teachers.. Freaking troublesome!!! *Sighs..*

Failed my Geography test, cause I didn't study much before the test.. But I did try my best, I wrote notes and read it, over and over and over again, and a failure is all I get.. Got perfect 10 marks.. It's so unfair.. Maybe not so, cause I'm stupid, like DUH.. Pfft..

Facebooking right now, really bored, but also writing notes for my chemistry right now, yes, multitasking. Which is also troublesome, like DUH..

Just finished my Chemsitry test on Thursday, but Ms Liang->The Bitch, said that she's going to give me a big zero, just because i hi-5ed with Liyi who's my table partner. Don't know if shereally means it or not, but who cares.. Even if I get a big fat zero, doesn't mean that I will freakin' die. Do better in the other tests!!! XDXD

BYE!
loves
Saturday, July 24, 2010 @8:14 PM

x profile x chit-chat x friends x credits x
The Kim Hyun Joong Style

As an adult, I rebel for a reason
It's not to be seen strong or cool, but to prove that I am right.
if you have self assurance, you should be able [to] express yourself
no matter what others say.
Even if that belief is wrong, you must understand its flaw.
That is Kim Hyun Joong style.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Slowly walking up in the bright morning sun
Lazy time in bed until it's time to get up.

The sight of the town through the open window
A step away from the hectic life is all you need to do
to have some freedom. It's so natural for me.
This moment when I recognize this. I'm filled with infinite happiness.




design&coding:
bahiyahnor

pictures:
marvie
elley