xx facebook xx twitter xx myspace xx

xx
My parents agreed to allow me to go to Chennai, India. But don't know how my exam results will fair.. I'm feeling scared.. 0.0

I might be going to Malaysia after my trip to Chennai, for Band. It's still not confirmed yet.. But I guess even if I didn't go for the trip to Malaysia with my Band members, I will still get to go to Genting with my parents during that time, as it actually clashes with my own family trip to Malaysia.

Anyways, just received my PPR results for my CA2. I was positioned 12 in class, which is an improvement, but improvement in position, and not results. I actually got B for A maths.. That's super disappointment..

I need to buck up, like seriously.. It's like yeah, studying is every students' enemy, but it's like part and parcel of all our lives, which causes us to lose our hair....

Sighs.. Haven't even started to really study, I'm feeling so stressed now.. WHAT A,M I GONNA DO!!!!!!!!

STRESSED!!!!!! 0.0 0.0 0.0

ZZZzZZZZzZZZzZzZZzZZzzzZzzzzZz
loves
Monday, September 6, 2010 @8:14 AM

x profile x chit-chat x friends x credits x
The Kim Hyun Joong Style

As an adult, I rebel for a reason
It's not to be seen strong or cool, but to prove that I am right.
if you have self assurance, you should be able [to] express yourself
no matter what others say.
Even if that belief is wrong, you must understand its flaw.
That is Kim Hyun Joong style.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Slowly walking up in the bright morning sun
Lazy time in bed until it's time to get up.

The sight of the town through the open window
A step away from the hectic life is all you need to do
to have some freedom. It's so natural for me.
This moment when I recognize this. I'm filled with infinite happiness.




design&coding:
bahiyahnor

pictures:
marvie
elley